Friday 25 June 2010

Midsummer

I woke up at 8:30am to make cupcake glaze ( I still don't have an oven yet so I bought some muffins and cut off the top.) I tried to make the colors matching with the sun god theme and I sprinkled them.


I made some appetisers and cleaned vegetables to serve with cocktail sauce. I also went twice to the shop for some things and I went to the copy centre to print out some sun symbols.



When I heard the party was off I was a bit disappointed. I watched a movie with my boyfriend and we ate all the snacks ourselves.

2 comments:

  1. Vind het jammer om dit te lezen :( Maar voor mij moest je écht écht écht het feestje niet uitstellen. Had ik er geraakt was ik er zeker bij geweest. Maar door die barstende hoofdpijn heb ik al véél te veel leuke dingen moeten missen! :( zag er goed uit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandrien, Anouk en Stef gingen ook niet komen dus het lag echt niet aan u :).. xxx

    ReplyDelete